This delicious and easy dessert can be as fattening or as lo-cal as you choose. Made as posted there is less than 1 gm fat. This is a great dessert for a brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel Bananas and place in a non-stick skillet. Pour syrup over the bananas and bring to a simmer.
- 2Continue to cook bananas, spooning syrup over the top for 3 minutes.
- 3Turn off heat and cover to keep warm.
- 4Spoon frozen yogurt into four dishes or bowls. Gently place a warm banana on top of the frozen dessert, spooning the syrup on top.
- 5Garnish with whipped topping and serve to four very happy people.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bananas Foster a La Mode
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup
fat-free frozen yogurt