Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This delicious and easy dessert can be as fattening or as lo-cal as you choose. Made as posted there is less than 1 gm fat. This is a great dessert for a brunch.
- Peel Bananas and place in a non-stick skillet. Pour syrup over the bananas and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to cook bananas, spooning syrup over the top for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cover to keep warm.
- Spoon frozen yogurt into four dishes or bowls. Gently place a warm banana on top of the frozen dessert, spooning the syrup on top.
- Garnish with whipped topping and serve to four very happy people.
I didn't have any frozen yogurt, so I just used normal vanilla yogurt. It tasted really good!