1/2 Photos of Easy Bananas Foster
Classic New Orleans dessert, made simple for the folks at home. The alcohol is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add sliced bananas and stir for 2 minutes.
- 3Add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- 4Lower heat and continue cooking, stirring constantly for 2 more minutes.
- 5Serve over a scoops of ice cream.
- 6Note: 1 oz of booze may be added during the last 2 minutes of cooking (Rum works well), add with the pan off of the heat- Beware of flaming.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bananas Foster
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 135.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g