Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dessert is best if eaten the same day it is made as the bananas will tend to darken.
Make and share this Easy Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold full-fat milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 12 bananas, sliced (might need more or less bananas)
- Prepare a large glass bowl or a trifle bowl.
- In a large bowl beat the vanilla pudding and milk for 2 minutes; add in the condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, then fold in the Cool Whip topping.
- Layer wafers, sliced bananas and pudding mixture in the large glass bowl.
- Chill until serving.