1/1 Photo of Easy Banana Pudding Cheesecake
1 hr 3 mins
Found this online and everyone went crazy over it even if they didn't like bananas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes at medium speed). Add in eggs and mix until combined.
- 3In a separate bowl, mash up bananas. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon and stir until combined.
- 4Add the instant pudding and the mashed bananas to the cream cheese mixture. Make sure you scrap down the sides of the bowl often. Mix until combined. Batter will be thick.
- 5Put vanilla wafers into ziploc bag and crush. You want to leave some of them chunky so that you'll see bits of wafer in the cheesecake. Gently fold the wafers into the cheesecake batter.
- 6Spread batter in to graham cracker crust.
- 7Bake in the oven for about 55-60 minutes.
- 8It'll be a pit puffy when you first take it out of the oven. Don't worry, it'll all settle down as it cools.
- 9Allow cheesecake to cool for several hours in the fridge before serving. A great way to serve this is to top each slice with whipped cream and a slice of banana and vanilla wafer.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 415.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared graham cracker crusts