Prep 8 mins
Cook 55 mins
Found this online and everyone went crazy over it even if they didn't like bananas!
Make and share this Easy Banana Pudding Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes at medium speed). Add in eggs and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mash up bananas. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon and stir until combined.
- Add the instant pudding and the mashed bananas to the cream cheese mixture. Make sure you scrap down the sides of the bowl often. Mix until combined. Batter will be thick.
- Put vanilla wafers into ziploc bag and crush. You want to leave some of them chunky so that you'll see bits of wafer in the cheesecake. Gently fold the wafers into the cheesecake batter.
- Spread batter in to graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the oven for about 55-60 minutes.
- It'll be a pit puffy when you first take it out of the oven. Don't worry, it'll all settle down as it cools.
- Allow cheesecake to cool for several hours in the fridge before serving. A great way to serve this is to top each slice with whipped cream and a slice of banana and vanilla wafer.
I'm very happy that i found this recipe, and made it for the first time. I had everyone to tried it and went crazy.