Recipe by PaigeParkerMomma
Always a big hit at holiday get togethers
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I made this recipe on 10/19/10 for the " October is Dessert Month " event over in the " Cooking Photos Forum " .This recipe is exactly what the title says " Easy Banana Pudding ". The only thing that I did different was adding a final layer of cookies over the top. ( That's what my Mom did :) )Will make again. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix or 2 boxes banana instant pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 2 large bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the pudding with the milk as directed on the package.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until soft set.
- In a large serving bowl first spoon 1 cup of the pudding into the bottom.
- Next slice 1/2 a banana over pudding mix.
- Then place Vanilla wafers over puddings.
- Repeat layers 3 times.
- on very top instead of whole wafers crush the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top Refrigerate a few hours before serving.