Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and it is so easy to make and so good! I get a lot of compliments when I make it and everyone always goes back for seconds.
- 4 bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Do pudding as on the box.
- 5 minutes later add the coolwhip and milk.
- Layer, cookies, bananas and pudding in a bowl or dish.
- That's it!
- Let set in refrigerater until chilled.
As a long-time advocate of banna pudding, I didn't think I could improve on the basics but I was wrong. This was excellent. Thanks!