Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
super simple, common ingredients, just throw it in the blender
Make and share this Easy Banana Peach Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat yogurt (any flavor I use plain or vanilla)
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice (gives good tangy flavor but good without it too)
- 1⁄2 banana, quartered
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Throw all ingredients in the blender and mix it up to desired thickness. Add ice cubes if you want it to be thicker.
- If you don't have a peach, try peach nonfat yogurt in addition to the plain yogurt. Danon Light and Fit brand is great for those watching their figures. (Only 60 calories per serving!).
- If using fresh fruit, it would probably be best if you added a few ice cubes for a quicker chilling process and a better consistency.
Omg I love this smoothie. The best smoothie I have ever had
Yummy! Love this smoothie and will be making it again!
Finally got my DD to try a smoothie with this recipe! Great way to get great nutrition into my kids. I used canned peaches and Greek Yogurt. We loved the slight taste of oj too. Made this for Fall PAC '08. Thanks for sharing!