Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple banana pancakes will start your day off perfectly. From Food Republic
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together all your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add the sliced bananas. Gently stir until you stop seeing flour. Leave a few lumps for tender pancakes.
- Head your pan to medium high.
- Moisten a paper towel with vegetable oil and lightly wipe the bottom of the pan. This will keep the pancakes from sticking.
- For each pancake, gently pour 1/2 cup of batter into the pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into a circle.
- Bubbles will form in the batter. When they begin to pop, the pancakes are ready to be flipped. Turn over gently with the spatula and cook for about one minute on the flip side.
Thank you for sharing your recipe MarraMamba, I really enjoyed these tasty banana pancakes. They were quick and easy to make. The great tasting pancakes were thin, light and tender, perfect with the banana. I garnished this tasty treat with maple syrup and butter. My granddaughter is going to love these.