Simple banana pancakes will start your day off perfectly. From Food Republic
Make and share this Easy Banana Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together all your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add the sliced bananas. Gently stir until you stop seeing flour. Leave a few lumps for tender pancakes.
- Head your pan to medium high.
- Moisten a paper towel with vegetable oil and lightly wipe the bottom of the pan. This will keep the pancakes from sticking.
- For each pancake, gently pour 1/2 cup of batter into the pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into a circle.
- Bubbles will form in the batter. When they begin to pop, the pancakes are ready to be flipped. Turn over gently with the spatula and cook for about one minute on the flip side.