1/2 Photos of Easy Banana Pancakes
Simple banana pancakes will start your day off perfectly. From Food Republic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together all your dry ingredients.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- 3Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add the sliced bananas. Gently stir until you stop seeing flour. Leave a few lumps for tender pancakes.
- 4Head your pan to medium high.
- 5Moisten a paper towel with vegetable oil and lightly wipe the bottom of the pan. This will keep the pancakes from sticking.
- 6For each pancake, gently pour 1/2 cup of batter into the pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into a circle.
- 7Bubbles will form in the batter. When they begin to pop, the pancakes are ready to be flipped. Turn over gently with the spatula and cook for about one minute on the flip side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.1 mg
- Sodium 398.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g