Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice Banana Taste, easy to make and comes out Chewy.
- 1 cup quick oats, not instant
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker banana nut muffin mix
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together oats, muffin mix, flour, soda and salt; Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in muffin mix mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto non-stick or lined cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden. Let cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet.
- Makes about 16 cookies.