Recipe by nightfoxtemptress
This is a very delicious combination. I've made this many times for pot lucks and found its a big hit. This recipe was actually passed down to me from an old co worker who had made it for a pot luck. Once I tried it I asked her for the recipe. That was 5 years ago and I never forgot it!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was really good and easy to make. I used a premade pie crust, sugar free banana cream pudding and sugar free cool whip. My nephew ate three pieces! We really liked it and will make again.
- 6 -10 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 (18 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need a square pan or a deep casserole dish.
- Slice bananas into small circular slices and set aside.
- In a large bowl add milk and pudding mix and stir until it thickens.
- Line your dish with vanilla wafers until the whole bottom is covered.
- Pour a thin layer of pudding on top of cookies evenly coating them.
- on top of the pudding, line up banana slices until fully covered.
- Repeat process until wafers are gone.
- Add whipped cream on top and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.