Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very delicious combination. I've made this many times for pot lucks and found its a big hit. This recipe was actually passed down to me from an old co worker who had made it for a pot luck. Once I tried it I asked her for the recipe. That was 5 years ago and I never forgot it!
- 6 -10 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 (18 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- You will need a square pan or a deep casserole dish.
- Slice bananas into small circular slices and set aside.
- In a large bowl add milk and pudding mix and stir until it thickens.
- Line your dish with vanilla wafers until the whole bottom is covered.
- Pour a thin layer of pudding on top of cookies evenly coating them.
- on top of the pudding, line up banana slices until fully covered.
- Repeat process until wafers are gone.
- Add whipped cream on top and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
This was really good and easy to make. I used a premade pie crust, sugar free banana cream pudding and sugar free cool whip. My nephew ate three pieces! We really liked it and will make again.
Have made this often,i use the sugar free pudding,and is great!