Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Easy and yummy pie that goes together quickly. You can use a chocolate crumb crust rather than a shortbread if you like. Both are tasty. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl, stirring 1 1/2 minutes with a wire whisk.
- Gently fold 1 cup of Cool Whip Free into pudding mixture.
- Arrange banana slices over crust and spoon pudding mixture over bananas.
- Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours or until set.
- Spoon remaining 3/4 cup of Cool Whip Free around the edge of the pie.
This deserves 5 stars for simplicity alone!! I made this for my husband on father's day. We are stuck in a motel for a week and the kids wanted to surprise him with his favorite dessert. This was really super good and like I said super EASY!! Mine didn't set up all that well but I'm sure it's becasue I tried to thaw the cool whip in the microwave....something that I do not recommend it made it very runny. But this did not effect the taste. Will keep this on hand for super speedy sweets!!
Sooo good and easy! I love this stuff! I didn't need to set it, as far as I know at least, because it was already thickened and seemed to hold up okay when I made it. I did refridgerate it, however, just because I was using it for after dinner. Yummy!