Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Easy and yummy pie that goes together quickly. You can use a chocolate crumb crust rather than a shortbread if you like. Both are tasty. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl, stirring 1 1/2 minutes with a wire whisk.
- Gently fold 1 cup of Cool Whip Free into pudding mixture.
- Arrange banana slices over crust and spoon pudding mixture over bananas.
- Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours or until set.
- Spoon remaining 3/4 cup of Cool Whip Free around the edge of the pie.