This is so simple and easy. It is a huge hit with our families and is always requested at family gatherings. I usually keep a couple of cans of boiled condensed milk in my fridge around the holidays for last minute pies! The banana and caramel combo will melt in your mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove paper from cans and submerge in saucepan with enough water to cover cans by at least 2 inches. Boil for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from water with tongs and let cool. (can be boiled ahead of time and stored in fridge.).
- 2pierce pie shells with fork along bottom and sides.
- 3bake pie shells for 10 mins or until light brown.
- 4slice bananas to desired thickness.
- 5place bananas in a large bowl and toss with lemon juice. (this will keep them from turning brown).
- 6using a slotted spoon place an even amount of bananas into each pie shell, carefully allowing some of the excess lemon juice to drain off.
- 7add 1 can of caramelized milk to each banana pie and smooth over bananas. (tip- if caramel is too thick, empty it into glass dish and microwave for 1 minute until soft before adding to pies.).
- 8top with whip cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banana Caramel Pie -Only 5 Ingredients!!
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.1
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 321.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 83.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g