- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (or banana flavour)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In large bowl mix bananas, cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of the batter into pan, top with brown sugar mixture, and cover with remaining batter.
- Lightly swirl with knife (dont over do it).
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove, and allow to cool on rack.
- Lightly dust with powdered sugar, if desired.