Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Heat oven to 300.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In large bowl mix bananas, cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of the batter into pan, top with brown sugar mixture, and cover with remaining batter.
- Lightly swirl with knife (dont over do it).
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove, and allow to cool on rack.
- Lightly dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
this cake was just delicious. husband and kids loved it.
Delicious and every one loved. Was looking to use my bananas and didnt want bread or a scatch recipe and loved how simple this was with the cake mix and pudding mix. Easy! thanks.
Thank you very much for posting this. It is very simple and very good. My husband loves banana cake and this was the first recipe I tried. He told me not to try any more! We're only a family of 3 yet this whole cake is always gone in a few days. Thanks again and God Bless.