Well, it is amazing what you find when you clean out your kitchen. This is my favorite easy yum Banana bread recipe that was missing for about 10 years. I found a recipe box with a lot of missing favorites and this is the first one I am going to post
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- I use Bakers Joy Spray.
- Mix all ingredients together well about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Super easy and super tasty.
Great for a 1st time banana bread maker. Here are my adjustments: 1tbs of rum (next time banana rum), 1 tbs of vanilla soymilk, 1 tbs of sour cream. Oh and since i didnt have any nuts on hand I used butter pecan cake mix box that i had in my pantry. It also took longer than 55 minutes too but only a little longer. Thanks for such an easy recipe.
Most excellent!! Made it twice and as muffins. Used spice cake mix.