Recipe by mandabears
Well, it is amazing what you find when you clean out your kitchen. This is my favorite easy yum Banana bread recipe that was missing for about 10 years. I found a recipe box with a lot of missing favorites and this is the first one I am going to post
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- I use Bakers Joy Spray.
- Mix all ingredients together well about 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.