Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
An easy and moist banana bread that will have you coming back for more! I found this one in a Kraft booklet.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 egg
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine salad dressing, egg and banana. In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to salad dressing mixture. Turn into a 9 x 5-inch greased loaf pan. Bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool before slicing.