This recipe is super easy to make, it takes no time to prepare!!! For best results use banana's that have been frozen and thawed out, they add a lot more moisture to the bread.Or if you want to use fresh banana's, add more applesauce for moisture.*Recipe has been updated thanks to review*
- Preheat oven to 325 f.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together sugar, eggs,and vanilla.
- Crush banana's with a fork, add to egg mixture.
- Add applesauce if desired.
- Slowly add flour mixture, to banana mixture and gently fold together until just moistened.
- Add pecans, mix gently and pour in to well greased bread pan (glass works best).
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.