Recipe by Bec
My mom got this from a friend- I think it is originally from Better Homes. My siblings loved this when it was made in mini-loaf pans- a fun change from the regular size! Served best when warm with butter on top- You can always put it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat up a slice later on!
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup banana, mashed (about 2-3 overripe)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, butter, eggs, and milk together with a spoon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- Add 1/2 of the flour mixture into the sugar and egg mixture.
- Then add 1/2 of the banana mixture, and alternate until all in mixed together.
- Put batter in a greased loaf pan or into miniature loaf pans.
- Bake 40-60 minutes, depending on the size of the pan (they should be golden brown on the top).