1/1 Photo of Easy Banana and Pistachio Pudding Pie
Healthy Debbie's Note:
Looking for an easy desert recipe? Here's one you can make in under 30 minutes and it's yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 450 degrees to bake the pre-made piecrust and follow package directions.
- 2Mix the milk with the instant pudding for 1 minute on medium.
- 3Slice the bananas into a bowl and mix with the lemon juice.
- 4Layer the bananas into the bottom of the baked and cooled piecrust.
- 5Pour the instant pudding mix over and smooth it to the edges.
- 6Let it chill and set in the refrigerator. Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with the crushed pistachio nuts.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banana and Pistachio Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix