Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Looking for an easy desert recipe? Here's one you can make in under 30 minutes and it's yummy!
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 12 ounces milk
- 3 ripe sliced bananas
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 2 ounces crushed pistachio nuts
- Preheat over to 450 degrees to bake the pre-made piecrust and follow package directions.
- Mix the milk with the instant pudding for 1 minute on medium.
- Slice the bananas into a bowl and mix with the lemon juice.
- Layer the bananas into the bottom of the baked and cooled piecrust.
- Pour the instant pudding mix over and smooth it to the edges.
- Let it chill and set in the refrigerator. Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with the crushed pistachio nuts.
I enjoy pistachios a lot & usually have them on hand, & for this recipe I doubled the amount of crushed nuts! Very, very nice tasting, with the addition of the nuts & lemon & great touch! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
This recipe was easy and very delicious. However, I felt that 2 oz. of crushed nuts was about twice the amount I wanted. I had a very abundant sprinkling of nuts on the whipped topping with just 1 oz.