Looking for an easy desert recipe? Here's one you can make in under 30 minutes and it's yummy!
Make and share this Easy Banana and Pistachio Pudding Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 450 degrees to bake the pre-made piecrust and follow package directions.
- Mix the milk with the instant pudding for 1 minute on medium.
- Slice the bananas into a bowl and mix with the lemon juice.
- Layer the bananas into the bottom of the baked and cooled piecrust.
- Pour the instant pudding mix over and smooth it to the edges.
- Let it chill and set in the refrigerator. Spread Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with the crushed pistachio nuts.
I enjoy pistachios a lot & usually have them on hand, & for this recipe I doubled the amount of crushed nuts! Very, very nice tasting, with the addition of the nuts & lemon & great touch! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
This recipe was easy and very delicious. However, I felt that 2 oz. of crushed nuts was about twice the amount I wanted. I had a very abundant sprinkling of nuts on the whipped topping with just 1 oz.