Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a very easy and healthy main dish. I like to serve with some simple grilled vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces salmon steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- Mix together first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat the fish with the glaze.
- Grill fish until completely cooked, about 3 minutes on each side.
Great easy recipe! We didn't use all of the glaze for our two small steaks. I liked how it balanced out the fishy flavor of salmon, mine was pretty fishy so the glaze saved it. Thanks for the keeper!
This recipe was very good. However, I suggest either doubling the sauce or reserving some to put on the salmon after it's done cooking. Made for New Kids on the Block 2009.