Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The title tells all! This is so easy and tastes so good. You can add hot sauce if you like. It's good on chicken, pork, fish and chicken. I even put it on my grilled vegetables. It's very versatile.I found this recipe on a calender from Nestle'®
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, . (recipe calls for NescafÃ© Taster's Choice, I use what ever kind I have. Note ( only use the granules)
- Heat oil over medium heat in small saucepan.
- Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in ketchup, honey, vinegar, soy sauce and coffee granules.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.