1/2 Photos of Easy Baklava
Judy from Hawaii's Note:
This recipe was given to me years ago by a friend who was known as the "go to person" for desserts at work. It does takes some short cuts & purists may not like that. But it sure does taste good & it is SO much easier than traditional baklava. I prefer this recipe to the ones with honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 cup sugar, water,& lemon juice in a pan& bring to boil.
- 2Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Lay out phyllo dough, cut in half& trim to fit a 9 by 13" pan.
- 5Place 1/2 of dough in pan.
- 6Combine filling ingredients, and spread over phyllo dough.
- 7Cover with 2nd half of dough.
- 8With a serrated knife, cut into triangles.
- 9Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for appproximately 30 minutes, till golden brown.
- 11Remove from oven& pour cooled syrup over hot baklava.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baklava
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 91.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g