- 236.59 ml butter, plus
- 14.79 ml butter
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml flour
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml vanilla extract or 0.59 ml rum extract or 0.59 ml almond extract or 0.59 ml lemon extract
- 118.29 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a babka, bundt or angel food cake pan.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Resume beating while gradually the eggs alternating with the flour mixture.
- Add salt, extract and raisins and mix well.
- Place dough in prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes (cooking time depends on the type of pan you use).
- Remove from pan when cool and dust with confectioner's sugar or glaze with lucre.