1/2 Photos of Easy Baking Powder Babka
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour a babka, bundt or angel food cake pan.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together.
- 4Combine flour and baking powder.
- 5Resume beating while gradually the eggs alternating with the flour mixture.
- 6Add salt, extract and raisins and mix well.
- 7Place dough in prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes (cooking time depends on the type of pan you use).
- 8Remove from pan when cool and dust with confectioner's sugar or glaze with lucre.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baking Powder Babka
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 226.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g