Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple version that my kids LOVE. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
- 453.59-566.99 g pasta, cooked and drained (ziti, rigatoni or penne)
- 1275.72 g spaghetti sauce
- 453.59 g ground beef, cooked and drained
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 946.36 ml cheese, shredded (Mozzarella or italian blend)
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Mix pasta, spaghetti sauce, cooked ground beef, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese well.
- Spread mixture in a 9 x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese on top has melted.
its so easy to make and delicious. My husband LOVES it. definitely one of our favorites. i've already made it a few times. and since its basic, you can twist it or spice it up anyway you want.
This recipe is perfect for me, quick, easy, and tasty. I can put it together in no time and my family loves it!! I even made some for a friend and her family loves it as well. This is certainly a keeper.
Good and easy. Who doesn't like lots of gooey cheese? Pick your favorite spaghetti sauce and it's perfect and quick.