Recipe by NancyB
A simple version that my kids LOVE. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
Top Review by JRodriguez26
its so easy to make and delicious. My husband LOVES it. definitely one of our favorites. i've already made it a few times. and since its basic, you can twist it or spice it up anyway you want.
- 16 -20 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (ziti, rigatoni or penne)
- 45 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups cheese, shredded (Mozzarella or italian blend)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Mix pasta, spaghetti sauce, cooked ground beef, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese well.
- Spread mixture in a 9 x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 cups of grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until bubbly and the cheese on top has melted.