Recipe by Plastic Chef
This recipe for baked ziti will have everyone begging you for more, and the best part, its quick and easy to make. I have a big family with big appetites, so this recipe makes big portion sizes. I use this recipe every time I make baked ziti, which is my favorite dish of all.
- 453.59 g ziti pasta
- 907.18 g ricotta cheese
- 1419.54 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 453.59 g pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil ziti, following the package directions.
- Drain the ziti and place in a large bowl.
- Mix all the ricotta cheese with the ziti.
- Mix half of the mozzarella cheese with the ziti.
- Spray a large pan (larger than 13x9) with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom half of the pan with half the pasta sauce.
- Put the ziti mixture on top of the sauce.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top of the ziti.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.