1/2 Photos of Easy Baked Ziti
Plastic Chef's Note:
This recipe for baked ziti will have everyone begging you for more, and the best part, its quick and easy to make. I have a big family with big appetites, so this recipe makes big portion sizes. I use this recipe every time I make baked ziti, which is my favorite dish of all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Boil ziti, following the package directions.
- 3Drain the ziti and place in a large bowl.
- 4Mix all the ricotta cheese with the ziti.
- 5Mix half of the mozzarella cheese with the ziti.
- 6Spray a large pan (larger than 13x9) with cooking spray.
- 7Cover the bottom half of the pan with half the pasta sauce.
- 8Put the ziti mixture on top of the sauce.
- 9Pour the remaining sauce on top of the ziti.
- 10Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 11Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it is lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.8
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 892.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 40.5 g