1/5 Photos of Easy Baked Ziti
A classic that is simple to make, and good 'ol comfort food!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- 2Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasonings and drain.
- 3Stir in the jar of spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of chicken broth.
- 4Allow this to simmer while you cook the noodles.
- 5Cook noodles until al dente and then drain.
- 6Stir one cup of sauce into the drained noodles.
- 7Add 1/2 cup of sauce to the bottom of a 9×13 dish, and then pour in 1/2 of the noodles.
- 8Top these noodles with half the cheese. Repeat these steps with the remainder of the ingredients.
- 9Bake for twenty minutes covered at 350 degrees.
- 10Remove foil and bake another ten minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.7
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 1295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: