This is a very easy recipe that can be made on a budget. Whitefish like catfish, whiting, and tilapia can be used. It's healthy and quick, I make this on busy weeknights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with light cooking spray.
- 3Using a knife, spread 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise onto each fish fillet.
- 4Sprinkle each fillet lightly with parmesan cheese.
- 5Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper.
- 6Sprinkle each fillet lightly with breadcrumbs.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Whitefish
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 17.8 g