Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very easy recipe that can be made on a budget. Whitefish like catfish, whiting, and tilapia can be used. It's healthy and quick, I make this on busy weeknights.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with light cooking spray.
- Using a knife, spread 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise onto each fish fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
I made this exactly as written and it was so easy and very delicious. I'll make this again.
Great stuff! I didn't have any lemon pepper or bread crumbs; so I just did it with the mayo, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper and it still came out tender, juicy and delicious. LOVEIT!!! Thanks!!!