Recipe by Jennigator3
This is a very easy recipe that can be made on a budget. Whitefish like catfish, whiting, and tilapia can be used. It's healthy and quick, I make this on busy weeknights.
- 4 white fish fillets (tilapia, flounder, catfish)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and coat with light cooking spray.
- Using a knife, spread 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise onto each fish fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle each fillet lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.