1/1 Photo of Easy Baked Veggie Pasta With Goat Cheese
Chef #460748's Note:
This recipe is my go to recipe for potlucks or a fast dinner, probably because I cheat with store bought sauces. It can be modified easily. Substitute whatever veggies you prefer and it tastes great with chicken if you're a meat eater!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While pasta is cooking, saute onions and garlic for 3o seconds, then add zucchini, mushrooms and cook till tender. Season with oregano, salt and pepper if you prefer.
- 2Add spinach 1 minute before done.
- 3Stir in sauces and simmer until pasta is ready.
- 4Mix pasta, veggies and sauces and transfer to casserole dish.
- 5Add liberal amounts of goat cheese to taste (the herb coated stuff is great).
- 6Bake in oven at 350-400F for 30 minutes and serve.
- 7Can be made the day ahead and heated at potluck.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Veggie Pasta With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 68.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: