Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is my go to recipe for potlucks or a fast dinner, probably because I cheat with store bought sauces. It can be modified easily. Substitute whatever veggies you prefer and it tastes great with chicken if you're a meat eater!
- While pasta is cooking, saute onions and garlic for 3o seconds, then add zucchini, mushrooms and cook till tender. Season with oregano, salt and pepper if you prefer.
- Add spinach 1 minute before done.
- Stir in sauces and simmer until pasta is ready.
- Mix pasta, veggies and sauces and transfer to casserole dish.
- Add liberal amounts of goat cheese to taste (the herb coated stuff is great).
- Bake in oven at 350-400F for 30 minutes and serve.
- Can be made the day ahead and heated at potluck.