This is my staple tofu marinade! I add it to stir frys and salads or just eat it plain. The recipe was based on a friend's, but I altered the amounts a bit to my taste. I like my tofu best if it's frozen and unthawed before using. Time to make doesn't include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb firm tofu
- 1Prepare the tofu by pressing between 2 plates and something heavy (cans, textbooks, whatev). It needs to be pressed for at least 30minutes, draining the water halfway through.
- 2Whisk the marinade ingredients and cube the tofu in half inch chunks.
- 3Let the tofu soak up the marinade for as long as you like (at least 15 minutes, overnight is ideal).
- 4Bake with the marinade in a dish at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Flip the pieces halfway through baking them.
- 5Serving ideas: in fried rice, a basic salad, pita pocket w/veggies, w/cooked broccoli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Tofu Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2030.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.3 g