Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this last week when I was short on time. This is a basic, nothing grand recipe. My husband and I loved it and so I thought I would share. I served this with mash potatoes and green beans. Hope you enjoy!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Cut the chicken tenders into big chunks, alittle more than bit size. Place into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Season chicken with season salt and garlic powder. I only did one side, but you can do both if you want.
- Pour melted butter over chicken pieces and place in oven. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- I broiled it the last 10 minutes and it turned out really good.
This was so easy to make and so very tasty. We really liked this. Thanks.
It can't get any easier then this! I did mine with skinless boneless thighs for the kids tonight before sporting events and the chicken is VERY tender and moist. This is a definite kid pleaser.
Easy to make and very tasty!!