Recipe by georgia-peach
I made this last week when I was short on time. This is a basic, nothing grand recipe. My husband and I loved it and so I thought I would share. I served this with mash potatoes and green beans. Hope you enjoy!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Cut the chicken tenders into big chunks, alittle more than bit size. Place into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Season chicken with season salt and garlic powder. I only did one side, but you can do both if you want.
- Pour melted butter over chicken pieces and place in oven. Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- I broiled it the last 10 minutes and it turned out really good.