Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, with juice (in 1/2in. chunks)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Layer potatoes,brown sugar and margarine in a casserole.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Finally, a sweet potato recipe that doesn't require cooking the liquid before hand. Last time I tried that it came out like hard candy. This way is fool-proof and so much easier. Thanks for the recipe!
I cut the recipe back to two servings using frozen cooked sweet potatoes. The recipe is easy Tasty & attractive Thanks Range Rover for posting it