Recipe by Tiffany27
Very simple to throw together, only one dish! Uses veggies in season now (early summer.) Serves 2-4 but could easily be doubled.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
You have a winner here, Tiffany27. This was delicious and so quick to prepare. I made it on a busy night for us, and it was great to have a filling meal with meat, veggies and everything all in one. My squash was a little small, so I added two and I'm glad I did because it was a little scant even with two. Next time, I'll do the same so there is enough squash for everyone. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.
- 1 yellow squash, cleaned and sliced into rounds
- 8 baby potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups hot Italian sausage, sliced into rounds
- 2 cups broccoli, florets and stalk, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together, except parmesan cheese, to evenly coat with olive oil.
- Cover and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.