Recipe by Sorrie Lue
This is not something that you see everyday, but you'll wish you did! It's so easy to make and perfect for pot luck dinners. I listed this with the cheese that I like, but you can substitute whatever you like. Also, feel free to add veggies to the sauce. Enjoy!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 16 ounces pasta sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded monetary monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot with plenty of water, until ALMOST done and drain.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan (or two 8 inch pans.) with pasta sauce.
- Layer the spaghetti, remaining sauce, and the shredded cheese in the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.