1/1 Photo of Easy Baked Spaghetti
Sorrie Lue's Note:
This is not something that you see everyday, but you'll wish you did! It's so easy to make and perfect for pot luck dinners. I listed this with the cheese that I like, but you can substitute whatever you like. Also, feel free to add veggies to the sauce. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook spaghetti in a large pot with plenty of water, until ALMOST done and drain.
- 3Coat the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan (or two 8 inch pans.) with pasta sauce.
- 4Layer the spaghetti, remaining sauce, and the shredded cheese in the pan.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan.
- 7Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 654.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 23.4 g