1/5 Photos of Easy Baked Ravioli Casserole
weekend cooker's Note:
an adopted recipe that I have changed slightly. Kids will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (28 ounce) jar three-cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package portabella mushroom ravioli, cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1In a large skillet, brown ground beef, until no longer pink, and drain.
- 2put it back into the large skillet, and add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 3In a large saucepan, cook onion, and zucchini in margarinejust until tender crisp, and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- 4In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of sauce, layer 1/2 of ravoli,half spaghetti sauce, half beef, and half cheese.
- 5Repeat again except omit the cheese.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.5
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 685.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
three-cheese pasta sauce
portabella mushroom ravioli