Recipe by weekend cooker
an adopted recipe that I have changed slightly. Kids will love it.
Top Review by Margie99
I really liked this, my picky kids gave it mixed reviews even after we reminded them that it just has all the ingredients of spaghetti. I loved that you could not taste the spinach at all. My kids had no idea it was there, ha ha ha.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (28 ounce) jar three-cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package portabella mushroom ravioli, cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, until no longer pink, and drain.
- put it back into the large skillet, and add salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large saucepan, cook onion, and zucchini in margarinejust until tender crisp, and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of sauce, layer 1/2 of ravoli,half spaghetti sauce, half beef, and half cheese.
- Repeat again except omit the cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.