Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Comfort food for a cold winters night... This recipe is one of my old ones. I usually serve it once a year, but it is a welcomed one, as my husband LOVES stuffing!
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork chops in the oil.
- Removed pork chops and set aside.
- Cook onion and celery in the same skillet until onion is tender.
- Add chopped apples and cook another minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and celery soup.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat; stir in stuffing cubes until cubes are moistened.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a lightly greased or sprayed 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place pork chops on top of stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chops are cooked through but still juicy.