Comfort food for a cold winters night... This recipe is one of my old ones. I usually serve it once a year, but it is a welcomed one, as my husband LOVES stuffing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork chops in the oil.
- 3Removed pork chops and set aside.
- 4Cook onion and celery in the same skillet until onion is tender.
- 5Add chopped apples and cook another minute.
- 6Stir in chicken broth and celery soup.
- 7Bring to a simmer.
- 8Remove from heat; stir in stuffing cubes until cubes are moistened.
- 9Pour stuffing mixture into a lightly greased or sprayed 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 10Place pork chops on top of stuffing.
- 11Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chops are cooked through but still juicy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Pork Chops with Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 993.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 42.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-seasoned stuffing cubes