Recipe by kitchenslave03
From Cook's Country. You can use medium grind cornmeal, as they are different names for the same things. Don't use instant polenta.
- 1892.72 ml water
- 473.18 ml medium grind polenta
- 9.85 ml salt
- 0.59 ml salt
- 113.39 g grated parmesan cheese, 2 cups
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter, cut into 6 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375. Combine water, polenta, salt and pepper in 13x9 inch baking dish. Transfer dish to oven and bake, uncovered, until water is absorbed and polenta has thickened, about 60 minute.
- Remove baking dish from oven and whisk in parmesan and butter until smooth and creamy. Serve.