Little Bee's Note:
This is a satisfying meatless meal that is very easy to make. You could make it with meat sauce if you like. Serve it with a salad, some good garlic bread and a glass of red wine. I got this from a local retirement community cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions (I cook until ala dente).
- 4Let pasta dry on paper towels.
- 5For filling,in medium bowl, stir together 3 cups mozzarella with the ricotta, basil,garlic, and pinch of salt.
- 6Using a teaspoon, carefully stuff pasta shells with cheese mixture.
- 7Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish.
- 8Arrange stuffed shells over sauce.
- 9Pour remaining sauce over pasta.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 11Bake Manicotti for 15-20 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle with the Parmesan and bake 10 more minutes.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.7
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 164.2 mg
- Sodium 1446.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 45.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: