1/1 Photo of Easy Baked Macaroni & Cheese
This dish has become a family holiday favorite. It's so easy and quick though, that you might want to serve it on a regular basis. I've made this with both regular and low fat ingredients and have been pleased with the results each time, though I wouldn't suggest using fat free products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- 2Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, egg, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
- 3Gently add noodles and 2 cups of cheddar cheese, mixing lightly.
- 4Pour into a greased 13" x 9" caserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 446.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g