Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 18 (2 -3 ounce) lamb rib chops (each chop should weigh 2-3 ounces)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 7 ounces canned diced tomatoes, undrained (half of a 14 ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- Combine the first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Tear off a 28x18-inch sheet heavy aluminum foil; place in a 13x9 inch pan.
- Place chops in pan; sprinkle evenly with flour mixture.
- Top with soup mix and next 4 ingredients.
- Bring up 2 long sides of foil and double-fold; double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat to curculate inside packet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.