Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Here's a simple recipe that you can make with the boneless spiral hams, just pop the ham in the oven and baste with the glaze.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Lovely! Made this ham for Easter dinner and it was enjoyed by all. Quick to fix and not overly sweet, a nice balance of sweet and savory. Used reduced-sodium soy sauce. I normally make a ham shank, but the spiral ham didn't tie up the oven all day, an added bonus. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
- 1 (10 -12 lb) spiral fully-cooked ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan.
- In a bowl mix together honey, thawed concentrate, soy sauce, apricot jam, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
- Bake the ham uncovered for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and pour the glaze over the ham.
- Cover loosley with foil.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until the ham is cooked through (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours more) basting occasionally with glaze.
- Slice ham and drizzle slices with glaze.