Chef #348523's Note:
Only in Alaska - I used to get this in the school cafeteria and everyone loved it. It is incredibly fast and simple. I serve it with mash potatoes and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut filets into 3 - 4 oz portions. (Fist size).
- 3Melt Butter.
- 4Crush Ritz Crackers into crumb size pieces.
- 5Mix together dry ingredients.
- 6Dip halibut into melted butter then into cracker mixture.
- 7Place on baking sheet.
- 8Pour remaining melted butter over halibut.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until flaky when touched with a fork.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.8
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 386.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: