Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
A healthful dinner that actually tastes great! And it is so easy to make. Though this recipe was made with grouper, any firm white fish such as cod, haddock, or tilapiia will work. However the timing may have to be adjusted if using thicker or thinner pieces of fish. I saw this recipe demonstrated on YouTube by Chef Holly Grainger
- 1 lb & 4 oz. grouper fish fillet (1 5 oz. piece per serving)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 slices fresh white bread or 3⁄4-1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 -5 stems fresh parsley, leaves removed from stems
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray an 11" x 7" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wipe fish fillets with a damp cloth and lay them in the baking dish. Combine mayonnaise with lime juice, onion powder, garlic, and pepper. Spread this over the fish.
- In a food processor, reduce the bread to crumbs. Add the leaves of parsley and process again. If using panko, chop the parsley finely and add to the panko. Sprinkle these crumbs over the fish. Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. If using a fish other than grouper, it is very important to test the fish for doneness.