Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple fish supper.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line 8x10" dish with foil.
- Place fish in pan, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Use a pastry brush to sparingly coat tops and sides of fillets with mayonnaise.
- top with generous sprinkling of paprika.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, until fish flakes when touched with fork.
- Serves 4.
- Note: No need to turn while baking.
- any amount may be prepared by adjusting size of pan.
So easy and so good! I used halibut filets. The mayonnaise gave the fish a nice taste, and the paprika made it look pretty! We love this Bev! Thanks for such an easy and delicious recipe!! I will keep this one handy!
Oh my goodness! Fish never ever tastes this good! I made it EXACTLY as stated. I used S&P and Mayo on both sides. Added a little tiny bit of dried parsley for extra color on the top. This is a keeper beyond words. The fish I used was Tilapia. It was so good I didn't use any of the tartar on my plate (a recipe I make myself that's super good). Thanks for posting. Even my husband who had made me promise I would never give him fish again loved it!
I used sole. It turned out very good, nice tang to it. Easy recipe, thanks Bev.