1/7 Photos of Easy Baked Eggs
Jeff Hixson's Note:
Got it from a community recipe book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Saute onions in butter until soft.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
- 3Add milk, salt, ham, and all but 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 4Pour egg mixture into a greased ovenproof 2 quart csserole.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until mixture is set.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Continue to bake until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Baked Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 388.7 mg
- Sodium 808.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: