Recipe by Danine
These are so delicious and there's no mess of frying! I found this recipe on the side of a biscuit can a little while ago and now use the recipe quite often.
Top Review by Lynn in MA
I used "Grands" biscuits and left them whole instead of cutting out the centers. I baked them as directed on the package, brushing them with melted butter AFTER baking, then rolling some in the cinnamon sugar and some in confectioner's sugar. I used a pastry bag to fill some of them with red raspberry jam. Definitely eat them while still warm.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together to make cinnamon/sugar mixture (you can adjust the measurements to your liking).
- Cut a hole in the center of each biscuit, set center portions aside.
- Dip biscuits into butter and then into the cinnamon/sugar mixture, place on non-greased baking sheet.
- Dip holes into butter and into sugar/cinnamon mixture, place on non-greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until donuts are golden brown.